Your gift helps children heal and all gifts are appreciated.
How Your Funding Helps:
• $5,500 helps cover a family’s cost of $15 a day for 365 days.
• $2,500 helps us light and warm our 60,000 sq. ft. home for a week.
• $1,000 helps us provide 3 meals a day for each House guest every week.
• $500 helps us provide family activities and programs for a month.
• $250 helps us supply 2 kitchens and 63 bathrooms with paper products for a week.
• $100 helps a family pay their room contribution for a week.
• $50 provides transportation for families to and from area hospitals
Ronald McDonald house of Dallas has been rated 4 out of 4 stars by Charity Navigator (an independent group that reviews the effectiveness and efficiency of charity organizations) and received high marks in finances as well as accountability and transparency. Read the Review
More Ways to Give
Ninety percent of our funding comes from donations made by individuals and corporations just like you. Without you, RMHD is not possible.
Donate by Phone
Call Jill Cumnock at 214-624-5368 or Diane Fullingim at 214-624-5365.
Donate by Mail
Click here to download our mailable donation form.
Donate a Vehicle
Click Here to learn more about vehicle donation.
Donate Household Items
Click Here to learn about donating gently used household items.
Legacy Planning is finding ways to make charitable gifts now or after your lifetime while enjoying financial benefits for yourself.
Click here to learn more.
Many companies match charitable donations. If your company is one of them, please fill out the form and send it to us. We’ll do the rest.
All contributions will be acknowledged in writing for your records. Individual giving histories are available upon request by contacting RMHD.
Unless otherwise notified, all donors will be placed on the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas mailing list to receive our newsletters and other information about the House and special events. The RMHD mailing list is not shared with any individuals or outside agencies. If you’d like your name removed from the mailing list, email Theresa Remek.