Each month, it takes approximately 140 cooking groups to serve our mission. We also have a large number of volunteer organizations and individuals who host organized family activities on a regular basis.
Our calendar fills up quickly so be sure to book your dates early. We offer 2 types of group volunteering opportunities:
If you’re interested in cooking a meal for our families, click here to view open dates. For questions, please contact Hannah Hopkins at 214-624-5358.
Group Volunteer Guidelines:
- We can never guarantee the number of families/children who will be in the house to participate for an activity. Please be flexible and plan something that will adjust to all ages.
- All Volunteers must be 15 years of age or older.
- Most activities take place in the evenings or on the weekends.
- All activities should last about an hour unless you are showing a movie.
- All movies must be rated G or PG to be shown in the media room.
Currently, we do not have organized activities for groups larger than 12.
If you have a large group and would like to support the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas, please visit the Other Ways to Help page to look for ideas and find a way that your group can help the House.