JOIN OUR TEAM
A workplace where you get back far more than what you put in
Ronald McDonald House of Dallas is often looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our team. RMHD offers an incredibly rewarding work environment, where every day brings a new and compelling story about the children and families we serve. We work hard, and as a team http://eblanpharmacy.com/.
Current Job Openings:
Chief Operating Officer
Ronald McDonald House of Dallas is seeking an experienced Chief Operating Officer. This person is responsible for the planning, development and management of the family programs, services and facilities and for ensuring the safety and security of our guests. Must be comfortable and skilled at public speaking and have strong management skills. The COO should have the ability to relate well with different constituent groups (volunteers, donors, board members, guest families and vendors). This person must possess strong oral and written communication skills and experience in grant writing. Must be able to provide family-centered-care to guest families while adhering to organization’s policies and procedures. The capacity to build trusting, cooperative working relationships with staff, volunteers and board members is essential. Key responsibilities also include: outcome reporting and measurement, continuous quality improvement, management of departmental budget, and coordination of risk management and emergency plan.
http://vardenafilcft.com The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7-10 years in a high level nonprofit leadership position with comparable experience to this role and hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in social services, business or a related field.
Please send resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. cheap Valium
Marketing and Communications Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief Development Officer best erectile dysfunction pills
CLASSIFICATION: Exempt prednisone 20mg
levitra 20 mg WORK HOURS: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Additional hours will be required outside of normal business hours or as set forth by the demands of the position, up to and including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of the Marketing and Communications Manager is to coordinate and create marketing activities and communications to support the development activities of the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas (RMHD). The Marketing and Communications Manager is knowledgeable of the mission, goals, and objectives of RMHD and communicates them effectively while growing and maintaining brand assets.
Silagra ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Plans, writes, and executes direct mail pieces including a bi-annual printed newsletter.
- Coordinates and produces monthly e-newsletters.
- Maintains brand assets and style throughout company materials.
- Manages the ongoing design, updates, and maintenance of RMHD website.
- Coordinates production of RMHD video(s) for marketing to donors, hospitals, volunteers, and community groups.
- Manages printer/vendor relationships, with cost analysis for production materials.
- Manages brand social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube.
- Designs, writes, and publishes advertising and collateral materials including Newsletters, Brochures, Advertisements, and Campaigns associated with up to six major special events per year, in addition to several other minor events.
- Develops and implements a marketing plan for RMHD’s services targeted to hospitals and other customers.
- Initiates/manages RMHD-branded merchandise for sales and promotion.
- Assists with Public Relations (PR) initiatives: research, writing, editing, and repurposing in collaboration with Outsource PR Consultant.
- Plans and coordinates presentations to corporate, civic, and community groups to market the mission of RMHD and to seek donations.
- Helps with event/fundraising initiatives as needed.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor, administrator in-charge, or CEO.
Klonopin PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, and stand; use hands to finger manipulation, handle, feel, reach with arms and hands, and talk and hear.
- The employee may be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
- The vision requirements include close, distance, peripheral, and depth perception.
sildenafil20citrate.com Please send resume, digital portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com.